Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Does masturbation leads to hairfall. I am suffering from severe hairfall I am so tensed pls help mee sir.

Does masturbation leads to hairfall. I am suffering from ...
No.
Yes. Side effects of masturbation Lower back pain. Hair loss or thinning out of hair. Numb or weak erectile problems. Cramps and aches experienced in the pelvic zone, groins, and testicles. Disturbance in eyesight or fuzzy vision. Persistent feeling of fatigue almost at all times. Early and untimely ejaculation. Stress, fatigue, and memory loss might also be some of the adverse psychological side effects. Extreme cases might also lead to impotence. Over-masturbation might lead to over-stimulation of acetylcholine/parasympathetic nervous functions and interrupt the liver’s discharge of enzymes that synthesize neurotransmitters acetylcholine, dopamine, and serotonin. It is also potentially harmful for liver in that it disturbs the function of releasing those enzymes that help in hormonal production. This results in over-secretion of hormones like dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and other hormones and neural transmitters. Over-masturbation Preventive technique and treatment Most of the teenagers and young adults both male and females they don’t know how to stop masturbation. Homoeopathy is excellent treatment to stop masturbation And for removing side effects of over masturbation. Homeo medicines works well in over masturbation side effects for both male and female. You can Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
No, but. As per the books of forensic medicine" masterbation is a perversion" and compulsive masterbation is a disease which needs counseling and treatment. At this age you are bound to be aroused by so many stimulii, try to find out and avoid e.g. Watching prone, continuously thinking about sex, going to places where you are aroused must be avoided. Don't remain alone, increase your social involvement make more good friends and give your time to them, spend more time in public. Engage your mind in other things. Some simple measures like exercise and meditation may help. But still if you are not able to overcome the problem you must consult a physician. We can add medicines also to support you. Regards.
No. There is no relation between masturbation and hairfall. Take coconut water empty stomach. For further effective results you could send me request for online consultation. You will get your hair back.