I am 46 years old male. I had cavity between two teeth (5,6) last year I have gone for capping. One teeth was capped. After that it started paining and again doctor told to cap the other teeth attached with the already capped teeth. Again I have done capping for other teeth also. Even than sometimes it pains and food get stuck in between the two capped teeth though there ia no gap between the two capped teeth. When contacted dentist I was told to do gargle only with salty warm water. Please advise.

I am 46 years old male. I had cavity between two teeth (5...
Hi I can understand the problem . Problem with capping is food Impaction .so only option is to make sure ur cap is free of food Impaction by gargling after each meal or by using interdental brush for cleaning the food stuck inbetween the cap