Hi I am 36 week pregnant. From yesterday Eve m suffering from naval n umbilical cord pain. If I pushed this then I feel better. And feeling more baby's movements, some uterus pain also, so what can I do.

Hi I am 36 week pregnant. From yesterday Eve m suffering ...
Hello, Lybrate user, It's your 9 th month of pregnancy, almost,movement of baby should once in a day or more. You can not feel pain in umbilical cord & uterus, rather than pain in neval region may occure. You might be suffering from gastric disorder, too which is very much common in pregnancy. Please, go for a NST test. Maintain intake of proteine, calcium,Iron till the delivery of the baby as per instruction of your gynae, of,course. B stress free with regards to your delivery. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body & to condition the amniotic - fluid, properly. Tk your diet, easily digestible, on small intervals. Tk homoeo medicine, if you so require: @ Rhus tox 200-6 pills, dly morng. Avoid, junk food, pizza,burger, cookies. Always be in touch of your gynae wish you a normal delivery of a healthy baby. Report wkly, Your feedback is solicited, please. Tk care.