As Naksha is my friend she get headache when she's exposed to Sun for much time and that lasts for long time and she's going into a depression that what's happening to me why I am getting weaker she's afraid of doctors and she has eye sight and she's using spectacles can I know the reason she gets headache regularly when she gets exposed to sun.

Dear lybrate-user, Sun light is a known trigger for headache in vulnerable person. The only way to avoid headache in such cases is to avoid sunlight using goggles, covering your head when out in sunlight. There are medication also to lessen the vulnerability of the patient. Wear your spectable always. Start exercise for 30to 40 min per day. I hope this will help. All d best.
Its an headache which is called vascular headache occurring due to insufficient blood flow to brain called Migraine usually. usually pain killers and vaso dilators like vasograin is used to treat it which will give temporary relief. Homoeopathy has best solution for this.
Put a hat on her head, sunglasses and cover her face and body with cloth, while going out in Sun. Make her drink 1 litre of water before going out in sun. Get her thyroid function test (fasting) and electrolytes during the headache, if cause found treat. All the best.