Hi, my 1.5 years old daughter is having fever and cough cold for 4 days. Temp increases mostly in night. Her head usually gets hotter than other body parts. I have consulted a pediatrician and she has given few syrup. Paracetamol plus two other syrups. But the fever has not come down yet. For few hours she gets normal with temp 99.6 or 99.8 but most of the time it's 100 or 102. 3F. I am keeping a mild cold water napkin on her forehead for 2-3 times a day. Please suggest if I should go visit the doctor again or this fever is normal and she will be alright. She is on medication since three days. Please reply ASAP. I am scared. Also recommend best pediatrician in South delhi taking appointment in evening between 5-8.

Hi, my 1.5 years old daughter is having fever and cough c...
Whether your baby is active or dull? If she is active and playing need not have to worry, if she is dull not wanting to play, consult a near by doctor again. For a viral fever it will take minimum 5 days to recover.
It's a viral infection Takes 4 to 5 days for the fever to subside.