Hello, Lybrate user,
Some times contraceptive may cause such type of distress, you are facing.
Menstrual disorder is caused due to stress, anxiety,depression, malnutrition,anaemia, over exertion, Pcod, thyroidism ,results in ,delayed, painful,excess & frequent blood flow during menstruation.
* Tk, plenty of water to hydrate yourself ,to eliminate toxins & to dilute your blood to establish your flow by regulating metabolism to absorb neutrients to nourish your body.
* go for meditation to reduce your stress, anxiety to calm your nerve to ease your stress, improving Oxygen volume in blood in order, to establish your smooth flow.
* your diet be simple, non- irritant, easily digestible on time to maintain your digestion, avoiding gastric disorder.
* Tk, Apple, carrots,cheese, milk,banana, papaya, pomegranate, spinach,almonds, walnuts to improve your haemoglobin to release your flow, timely.
* Tk, Homoeo medicine, gentle & rapid in action with no adverse effect, thereof
@ Sepia200 -6 pills, thrice.
* Ensure, sound sleep in d night for at least 7 hrs.
* Avoid, caffiene,junkfood, dust,smoke, exertion
> Your feedback will highly b appreciated for further, follow up. Tk,care,
1 person found this helpful