If I want to loose my cheek fat or double chin through chewing gum so for what time duration should I daily chew a chewing gum and for how many months. I have a little chubby cheeks not too fatty but yes more than normal cheeks and they look bad as my body shape is different and height is also short.

If I want to loose my cheek fat or double chin through ch...
frankly speaking chewing gum won't help u out in loosing ur fat from cheek and chin.start ur daily work out for atleast 30 mins a day.
Chewing gum will not help you reduce your cheek fat or double chin. Infact chewing them for a long time would develop the muscle of your cheek region stronger and more prominent. To reduce your cheek fat and double chin you should go for proper exercises of that region like opening you mouth wide again and again, filling you mouth with air and hold it for some time, stretch your neck upside.
Hello lybrate-user, If you want to loose fat you should get enrolled in a gym with a good trainer. Chewing gums will not help you in any way. Regards