I am 7 mnth pregnant women and I want to know that what should I do for normal delivery.

I am 7 mnth pregnant women and I want to know that what s...
Hello. If all parameters are normal, then do regular yoga, stretch excercise ( those recommended during pregnancy, watch YouTube) have balanced diet and lots of fluids. Take Kali phos 3X four tabs twice daily from the starting of your last month. It'll help easy delivery. A word of caution, I again mention, that if all the parameters are normal, then only you can have normal delivery. Regards
Just keep doing regular work, go for morning/ evening walks but not brisk walk......Maintain positive mindset....Avoid stress......Keep yourself mentally prepared for pain ..... In case there is no complication, u will definitely have a normal delivery......Since ancient times women have been getting labour pains and delivering normally........ Caesarean is there to tackle any complication....