Severe back pain what am I suppose to do. I did xray nothing came out of it everything normal. Lower back is gone. I sit and work for 9 hours. Please help me I feel like crying.

Continous sitting work is the reason for your backpain.in between your work walk for five minutes for every one hour. Go for abhyangam&steam with mahanarayan tail ,take rasna guggulu 1bd, mahavatavidwamsiniras 1bd.
May be your suffering from lumber spondylosis. It's due to your habit of sitting for long time. Try to stand up for sometime. Do some stretching exercise. With this you need proper homeopathic treatment. Soo you can contact me through Lybrate.
take sahachardi kshayam, 3 tsf in half a glass of warm water before meals, twice a day, Take maharajah prasarani oil capsules, 2 caps, twice a day after meals with warm water. Take ashwaganhdha powder, 1 tsf in half a glass of warm milk, twice a day, 1 hr after meals. Avoid standing and sitting for long hrs. Sleep or rest on the hard surface only. Do gentle massage with mahanarayana oil twice a day along with hot fomentation. Stop intake of cold water, curd, fried food, spicy food in your diet. Continue the regime for 1 month. good luck
Hi Low back ache is due to weak back muscles and bad posture. This happens when you sit for long periods. However the problem can be solved by doing specific exercises. 1. Do at least 40 mins exercise daily which includes cardio, abs crunches and back exercises. 2. You can find good exercises/ yogasan for back pain on youtube. 3. In office after every two hours get up and stretch. 4. Sit straight at office. What you are facing is a temporary problem. It can be relieved by proper exercise. It will get ok in 2-3 weeks.
Hi Agnish, Do 15mins surya namaskar Asanas daily. Don't dirve bike for long hours. Also don't sit for long hours, During 9 hours of work, try to stand and stretch your body front back and sides for twice in every hour. Drink more water and Eat boiled eggs in the morning.