I have tooth ache from last 20 days what should I do now to overcome this problem?

U may b having a cavity show to dentist u may req a rct n filling
Tooth ache can be due to various resons, the most common being dental caries which causes a deep cavity in the tooth exposing the underlying nerve. Treating the tooth is the best option and emergency treatments could include a course of medications (antibiotics and pain killers) but not all pain killers work on the pain, so do take medications only after consultation. You can consult me
See a dentist. That's the best till then tell me how is the pain? is it gnawing or throbbing? does your pain increases at night? you can consult me for more details.
So you may sufferings from dental caries or gums infection. You may need root canal treatment or gums cleaning. After idntifying the cause of treatment we can suggest you best and long lasting solution.
It might need rct visit the clinic, it can be treated.
Hi you can go for root canal of that tooth but to know the exact cause of toothache you have to visit dentist for more please consult or visit our clinic for complimentary consultation.
It might be due to decay better to consult a dentist you might require a rct.
Hi, there are various reason for toothache like worn down enamel, tooth decay, gum issue. I would advise you to visit to a dentist who can give you exact cause and solution of your problem after a physical check up. Without checking you clinically we can't suggest you anything.