My cousin have only 6-7 teethes from his childhood so what should he do. How he will fill-up all teeth. Is there any where where he can get it without money. Or less money.

My cousin have only 6-7 teethes from his childhood so wha...
We need to know his age. Also he needs to get a full mouth xray (OPG) done which will reveal the complete status of his teeth. We also need to know his medical history as well. We cannot inform you about the money issue as he needs to be thoroughly examined first.
At low cost he can get in colleges or he get it done in charity hospital.
Dear Lybrate user, you haven't specified the age of your cousin. Certain xrays would be required to determine the missing/decayed teeth. You can avail free/reasonable dental treatment at your nearest government hospital or dental college.
There are many conditions where the number of teeth is less than number. One to mention is ectodermal dysplasia. First of all a radiograph need to be taken to check for presence of any teeth. You can go to some dental college where the treatment would be free or less.