Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I'm 25 years old I had anxiety disorder. M consult doctor his prescribed medicine like neuvilaz 20 mg and etibliss es 10. Can you please suggest is it medicine is proper for treatment for anxiety.

Dear lybrate user. I can understand. The prescribed medicines should be apt for your complaints for personality style. Don't worry. Anxiety disorders are a category of mental disorders characterized by feelings of anxiety and fear, where anxiety is a worry about future events and fear is a reaction to current events. These feelings may cause physical symptoms, such as a racing heart and shakiness. There are a number of anxiety disorders: including generalized anxiety disorder, a specific phobia, social anxiety disorder, separation anxiety disorder, agoraphobia, and panic disorder among others. While each has its own characteristics and symptoms, they all include symptoms of anxiety. I need to know more about your anxiety so that I will be able to diagnose it properly and provide you tips to overcome and manage your anxiety.. Take care.