I, want to loose weight. At night I'm drinking only pure carrot and beetroot juice without sugar and milk. So is it good, to have to get weight loss?

Instead of juice take salad, eat slowly, chew well.
I'm not going to start with how slow and steady weight loss is good for health. if you're trying to lose weight, drink the carrot and beetroot juice mostly before 6 to 8pm. it should be your morning supplement when you exercise.
Very good, you also add apple juice with it and should continue till the weght 65 kg as per you age and height. You may also take 4/5 peice of single root garlic with one liter hot drinking water every day morning.
Use medohar gugulu, mahamanjisthadi katha,
Avoid beetroot in that and have that before 3 hrs of bed. Also start taking honey and lemon water to start your day. Follow a low calorie and 60gms protein diet chart. Also start taking a plate of salad before 20 mins of your lunch. Consult privately for detailed diet chart with me.