Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 37 years old man Married with 2 years .trying to get baby. Semen analysis report observe values is asthenospermia .when I go for sex with my wife can't stay much. Quickly fall down my pennies. What is my treatment.

I am 37 years old man Married with 2 years .trying to get...
Follow this sleep 10 hours daily. Avoid phones while sleeping. Also sleep minimum 30 minutes at day after lunch. Eat greens and vegs. Drink orange juice and eat badam, walnut, carrots beets, spinach, coriander leafs, etc green and liquid vegetables. Follow this for 20 day's. Avoid foods of tamarind and refined oils. Take natural oils like olive, palmolive, sesame. More over you should take best ayurvedic or siddha medicine to cure this complete. And if you have any more issues after this treatment please welcome for consultation. Thank you.
You have problems with two different things i. E. Sexual relationship and childbirth. Basically ideal treatment for both of you is to get a proper guidance from an expert sexologist about quality sexual/marital relationships. To begin with basic understanding in sexuality and marriage is needed for quality and joy in life. Second thing then side by side treatment can be started for improvement in semen quality to increase chances of quality childbirth. You need to directly connect either online or in person with an expert nearby or me. Your problems will be solved. All the best.