Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 18 and I am female I am suffering with headache suddenly and consulted doctor he suggested me spectacles I bought it for my sight but my head ache is suffering me.

2 Doctors Answered
You should get your bp monitored over the period of 3 days to know whether it is raised or not. It could be the reason causing your headaches. The headaches due to change in number, decreases on using corrected spectacles. Also, if you're bp is normal, then you should consult the neurologist to evaluate your headaches.
You have to get used to the glasses tab dolo650 twice a day.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.