Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir I didn't find solution I have problem related to homosexuality can anybody say to solve this. I have no bad habits like cigarette, alcohol etc. I want feelings on girls and I don't want to get feelings on boys.

1 Doctor Answered
Changed sexual orientation is due to genetic mutation of a gene(possibly named fruit fly) There is no way it can be changed at present Maybe in future with developments in genetic engineering, Do not pressurize yourself..... It is not in your hand...
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.