My 1st trimester of pregnancy is going on. I have severe digestion and constipation problem so that Dr. Prescribed me unizyme tablets regular for 2 months. Is it safe for me.

My 1st trimester of pregnancy is going on. I have severe ...
hi during first Prime Minister of the pregnancy the constipation and the gastric problems are common because of the change in the physiology of the body and hormonal changes constipation is basically causes due to external compression on the colon due to gravid uterus in the pelvis. oh sometimes it may be associated with decrease water intake so kindly focus on your daily water intake adequate the enzyme tablets which has been prescribed to you as safe and you can go ahead with it without any hesitation regards
If you can control it with diet. Avoid unnecessary medicine do you have to improve your food habits do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take more water in day 3. Take meals at fixed hrs 4. Take small amount of food at a time, take more frequent meals - may be five times a day. 5. No spicy/ fried/ fast/ junk/processed food. 6. No milk for few days, can take curd, no uncooked salad 7. Avoid constipation 8. Use nibu pani (lemon water) 2/ 3 times a day in addition do 1. Take 2/ 3 glass of warm water in the morning 2. Take little more water in the day 3. Eat more fruits and green vegetables 4. No tea/ coffee/ cold drinks 5. Daily morning walk for 30 mts 9. Deep breathing exercise for 10 mts daily 10. Fiber foods that are high in insoluble fiber include whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Try wheat bran, brown rice, or whole grain bread. Soluble fiber- prunes and figs can be added to breakfast or eaten as a snack for medicine and further advise if needed contact on private chat good luck.
Agree tab safe.