Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 69 years old diabetic type II, hypertension and ckd IIIa patient. My sugar and BP is under control with medicines. Two white spot around 1 cm dia have appeared, one on neck and other on lower part of right leg. Do I need to meet skin specialist.

5 Doctors Answered
Hello, lybrate user, yes it can be assessed, locally, or rewing your image of affected part to begine homoeo medication, please. Tk care.
2 people found this helpful
1 person found this helpful
Visually checking very important.
Yes. As early as possible.
That will be better.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.