I have been suffering from teeth problem for someday. When l drank cold water it is very sensitive to one part of my upper teeth. How can l get rid of this problem?

I  have been suffering from teeth problem for someday. Wh...
U may use sensodent k tooth paste twice daily after brushing avoid rinsing ur mouth for about five min
May be you need to get root canal done on the sensitive tooth ....take an xray
the reason of this sensitivity could be dental caries or loss of tooth structure by attrition or frature, or some food lodgement. the problem should be cured. using a medicated toothpaste will subside the problem for a few days but wont cure that.
You may have gum problem or caries in your teeth, so visit to nearest dentist & get opinion from him.
If it's just a prob with cold water then you might get relief with a simple filling in dat particular tooth or if it's sensitive with hot or sweet then you have to go for rct.
Most probably you need rct and capping of your tooth. Dentist will do an x-ray and tell whether you need rct or a filling may suffice.