My teeth are too much sensitive. I cant take even normal water and hot tea. I use regularly warm water with salt from last month. But it is not working.

You may have sensitive teeth, the possible causes of which include: Tooth decay (cavities) Fractured teeth Worn fillings Gum disease Worn tooth enamel Exposed tooth root It is a very common finding among both young as well as adult patients and is very much treatable. So do not worry. Usually desensitizing gels and mouthwashes are prescribed to treat this condition. However, in case of no response, we suspect conditions such as gum recession and deep cavities. I suggest that you consult me privately on lybrate so that I can provide you with more specific answers, and send across an appropriate prescription to tackle your sensitivity.
You can use senquel f tooth paste for period of 6 months and only after that take treatment /medications for the same. If required by dentist.
Hello, you can use any sensitive toothpaste to relieve sensitivity. Get it checked from a dentist, if there are any open dentinal tubules get it covered.