Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi sir I am suffering from tooth pain for one tooth hole has formed after so many days it started paining heavily I can't chew anything because teeth is paining if upper teeth and touches Lower teeth wen I touch teeth with my finger it's paining kindly suggest tablets and solution thank you.

2 Doctors Answered
1stly u need a clinical check up...xray to diagnose correctly..u may need RCT of the diseased tooth..and cap after that..
You may require root canal as per the symtoms described by you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.