Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 24yr old male and have gyanomostia (chest have gaining bulky. By chest looking like boobs. What I should to do?

2 Doctors Answered
Liposuction and gland excision is the solution to your problem. Consult a plastic surgeon in your city.
1 person found this helpful
Hello, greetings from olmec hope you are fine, a male having female like breasts is probably the most embarrassing issue for him. The problem ultimately leads to a shy and depressed personality. Unfortunately the problem does not get improvement with any medicine or exercises etc. These can be very well corrected with state of art technique liposuction using tiny instruments with practically no scars, giving gratifying results in the form of a more masculine chest. Actually this is amongst one of most psychologically satisfying procedures. The treatment is permanent. Procedure: done with tumescent liposuction technique the fat and gland is removed with thin instruments passed through key holes. Duration of procedure: 1 -2 hrs. You may go home on the same day, though if you wish you may stay overnight. Anesthesia: ga or local with sedation recovery time: back to work in 2- 5 days. Avoid strenuous activities for 4- 6 weeks. You may need to wear a pressure garment for 2 to 4 weeks. Longevity of results: permanent. It does not recur. Cost: rs. 45000/- includes one day stay (medicines & consumables are excluded) please note that the secrecy and confidentiality is strictly maintained. It will be appreciable if you may please send close up pics for evaluation
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.