Hi, I had my last period on may 29th after that I had an unprotected intercourse on 15th june and I did not get my periods on june later on I took absorption pills to avoid and I had periods on 9th july which lasted to 13th july. Bleeding was normal on 29th july I had sonography which showed no sign of pregnancy later on 6th august I had urine test which was negative again. I have not got my periods this month as its 10 august today and have no pain in abdomen on pain on legs. Is there possibility to be still pregnant. Please suggest me as I am too stressed cause of it. and when should I again do the urine test if I had false results.

Hi, I had my last period on may 29th after that I had an ...
No pregnancy!
Pregnancy is possible only if you had intercourse after pregnancy was ruled out by ultra and urine test- end of july and beginning of august. So if you did not have intercourse after that do not worry. If you do not get meet gynecologist for treatment.