Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 35 year, I could not participate for longer time in sex. With in 1-2 minutes only it completes. What to do.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 35 year, I could not participate for longer time in ...
Premature ejaculation can be best treated by employing some 3-4 regulations. Like changes in life style. In food and ayurvedic medicines. Take the following steps problem will solve do not fall in to the entanglement of viagra like allopathic medicines. 1- leave masturbation if do 2- do not watch pron movies. 3- take nutritious and healthy diet 4- avoid fast food, spicy, and oily food. 5- may take ayurvedic medicine for strengthening your sexual strength to a grater level. 6- do abdominal crunches, leg raises, push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 7- add up salad as staple in your food.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.