I have to fix my front teeth I lost only one but Doctor told one teeth cannot be fixed so they grained another two teeth then they fixed a crown set of three teeth and I enquired about dental implant but they told success of implants are very rare so better to go for crown. Please suggest on this now I am looking for implant treatment weather I can go ahead?

I have to fix my front teeth I lost only one but Doctor t...
Implant have very good success rate if the procedure is done with correct protocols it is most close to nature replacement of teeth you can go for it.
you can go in for an implant ..kindly get an xray done to see whether the bone inside is healthy or not.. or to see the proper formation of bone...or not ... and only after that one can plan an implant and you are healthy young individual .... so you can go in for an implant ..it is a 3 month process .. for the implant to osseointegrate with the bone....and after that the crown is placed meanwhile for those three months .. you can work with a temporary..