Hello doc I am 20 years old, I have a small lump on my left side groin area. And I have consulted tu an oncologist and he said that this is jst a nodule or a neurofibroma. And sometimes my left testicle aches very badly and I have done the ultra sound of scrotum and my impression is minimal bilateral hydrocele and median raphae with normal thickness on left testicle. So my question is if that lump is cancerous den can this testicular symptoms be the alertment indication for that typ of cancer? Doctor m very much worried plzz. Solve my doubt please. Dis is a humble request.

Hello doc I am 20 years old, I have a small lump on my le...
Nothing to worry you have done good things that you have consulted oncologist and gone for u/s of scrotal region, seems every thing is ok. Even then if you have any doubt you should go for a very simple test to rule out any malignancy (cancer): fnac from swelling in groin. (fine needle aspiration cytology)