Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 50 years old high bp regularly taken medicine what should I do. & another thing is that my wife's last week test shows that her sugar level high about 300 m/g what should I do.

1 Doctor Answered
I am a registered dietitian , certified diabetes educator and a doctor(General Physician) who will help you in your diabetes problem. You need to provide me your daily food intake details .There are many lifestyle and dietary guidelines that can be followed : take high fiber prescribed diet. Get more physical activity by prescription from a registered dietitian Maintain a healthy body weight Eat a balanced diet which includes whole grains and excludes all refined products like maida as prescribed by a registered dietitian , If you're overweight, diabetes prevention may hinge on weight loss. Every pound you lose can improve your health, and you may be surprised by how much. Participants in one large study who lost a modest amount of weight around 7 percent of initial body weight and exercised regularly reduced the risk of developing diabetes by almost 60 percent. I being a registered dietitian and doctor have been successfully helping patients with their diabetes problem. I will also prescribe medicines that will speed up the time to achieve your weight management goals. Do reply back for private consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.