Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Im 20 years old .my teeth is yellowish .how can I can do white. .when I brush some time its bleeding n when I wash me mouth is paining my teeth.

6 Doctors Answered
U might be suffering from chronic generalized gingivitis get scaling done thn use some paste gum paint n mouth wash with vitamin c tablet 500 mg once daily.
Your teeth needs professional cleaning / bleaching. So go for proper consultation.
You have to get cleaning done by a dentist and regarding pain and bleeding gums you can consult me aftr knowing you problems can recomend you the medication.
You should get scaling done. Deposits don't go with brushing only.
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.
1 person found this helpful
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.