Hello, I had 18 years old , my teeth became light yellow colour. So can you please tell me how can I get my teeth white or the best toothpaste to get my teeth to look like crystal clear.

Hello, I had 18 years old , my teeth became light yellow ...
The most probable reason is due to external stains you should get it checked by a dentist and get scaling polishing done.
There are several causes of tooth discoloration, including: foods/drinks. Coffee, tea, colas, wines, and certain fruits and vegetables (for example, apples and potatoes) can stain your teeth. Poor dental hygiene. Inadequate brushing and flossing. Here is home remedy for brighter teeth--- mix several teaspoons of baking soda with enough fresh lemon juice (or water) to make a paste. Wipe your teeth and any extra saliva off of them with a paper towel. Put a good amount of paste onto your toothbrush and apply. Leave the paste on for 1 minute, then rinse, so as to avoid the acid effecting enamel. If you are using just water you can leave it on for up to 3 minutes. For faster result you can go for teeth bleaching from dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist brush twice daily especially at night.
You can get bleaching done and professional scaling would help you.