Dear Dr, Im 28 years married women recently diagnosed with ovarian cyst abt 5-6 cms. Till now im not having as such any symptoms except mild pain in my lower abdomen. I was diagnosed with uti with traces of bld in my urine and so Dr. adv to do sonography. I started taking novelon tabs since yesterday upto 21 days and Dr. told me to come during my 2/3rd day of my nxt periods. She also told that she thinks the cyst is non dissolving. Can I have further problem in my pregnancy. Or surgery is needed? Please help im very much tensed.

Dear Dr,
Im 28 years married women recently diagnosed wit...
Hie priya Ovarian cysts may or maynot cause a problem during pregnancy. Though the cysts can dissolve and it has a good treatment in homoeopathy without any side effects. It will also help you concieve without any problem. For consulation revert back and dont be tensed. Take care
Dear Dr,
Hi, there is absolutely nothing to get tensed. After novel on if it is a functional cyst of the ovary it will resolve. It may take more than one cycle. Also if you can post your detailed ultrasound report depending on the nature of the cyst I can tell you whether functional or not.