Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 30 years old I am suffering from dengue fever couple of days, what I can do.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 30 years old I am suffering from dengue fever couple...
Treatment if you are suffering from dengue, 1. Take one tablet of paracetamol 500 mg 2-3 times daily after food, 2. Drink plenty of water and take rest. 3. Monitor blood platelet and if it is falling down and you develop skin rashes with bleeding episodes like bleeding from gum, nose etc consult doctor immediately. Prevention 1. Take anti mosquito measures like use of mosquito net, mosquito repellent, 2. Spraying of insecticides in surrounding and keep it free from vegetation, 3. Wearing full sleeve shirts in the evening, 4. Discarding empty containers for collection of water and promoting mosquito breeding.
You found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.