I visited an ophthalmologist yesterday for persistent eye strain and mild dizziness after working on computers, reading and even generally these days. She said that my eye muscles have become weak and there is "decompensation" She checked my eye pressure and said it was "borderline" She said it maybe due to chronic eye Fatigue, b12 deficiency, sleep disorders etc. I have a cylindrical eye power (astigmatism), right eye -0.5 and left eye -0.25. I have no blurred vision, just feel strained and a bit dizzy at times. I have been asked to do some eye exercises as I wake up and prescribed I-site plus and lubrex eye drops for a month. What is the issue here, if I may know? It's very frustrating as I can not work properly. I am an IT engineer.

I visited an ophthalmologist yesterday for persistent eye...
Eye strain happens due to number defect sinus congestion and dryness. Ayurveda therapies and medications could help improve your quality of vision and strengthen your eyes gradually. Needs admission for the same.
It could b computer vision syndrome. I mean dry eyes. If you use lubricant eye drops you will b fine.