I am 53 years old, blood is coming out from teeth and very bad smell comes out from my mouth.

Hello thanks for the query improper brushing leads to accumulation of plaque and tartar on tooth surfaces which is the main cause of gingival bleeding as well as smell from the mouth. Both bleeding gums and smell is present in gingivitis and periodontitis (pyorrhea). If it's gingivitis only than you need to undergo scaling (teeth cleaning) and if it's pyorrhea you need to undergo flap procedure. For better diagnosis and treatment visit a periodontist (gum specialist dentist) thank you
Sir, you have gum disease. Please vist a good dentist and get a cleaning done. Should help you a lot.
Dear patient bleeding from gums can be due to deficiency of vitamin c or inadequate oral hygiene. Will suggest you to visit dentist for professional cleaning and scaling.
U should brush twice daily. Get scaling done from a dentist.
It's due to poor health of gums. Need to get a proper cleaning done.
Kindly get scaling done and use gum paint and mouthwash twice daily for 15 days. Brush your teeth twice daily using correct brushing technique and maintain your oral hygiene.
Get a peripheral blood smear test done send me report, scaling n use mouth wash hexadine.