Recently I had D&C Dilation and curettage, as there is a still bleeding, consulted the doctor, still the urine test says +ve so went for TVS scan, the report mentioned that a ectopic pregnancy may be there, So doctor suggested to have laprosocpy , to remove the pregnancy, also remove the tube if there is any infection, so went for a second opinion, they also performed TVS , the report says normal, so went for Beta HCG , the report was around 315, so went for pelvis scan to check the ectopic , report says normal
Can anybody suggest what to do further. Please help me, we cannot take any decision if to go to laparoscopy or wait for some more days.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Laparoscopy treatment