Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is increasing fastly under my throat and mouth. Maine bahot sare doctors se consult kiya hai par sabhi ek hi baat bol rahe hai ki mujhe operation se ranula nikalvana padege. But I am afraid ki operation se mere face me koi kharabi naa aa jaye. So please tell me is there any natural way to cure ranula?

Hello, Mujhe 2 years se Plunging Ranula hai and it is inc...
Hello, ranula is a condition which can recur even after surgery. In homeopathy I can help you out after understanding your case for best result. Firstly homeopathic treatment will restrict its growth n then regress. If you choose not to have surgery then homeopathy is an ultimate option. I would recommend you for homeopathy.
HI Bharat, No, there is no natural way to cure a ranula. Ranula is a type of mucocele present on the floor of the mouth. It is present due to the collection of mucin from ruptured salivary gland caused by local trauma. Its best treatment is surgical removal.