5 years experience
Ask Free Question
it is a general tonic. It may help you but weight gain can't be guaranteed.
However since it is a traditional medicine you can try it.
Also you can do following things.
1. Start taking 3-4 fruits everyday.
2. Drink a glass of lemon water in morning and evening.
3. Eat more ghee/ butter
4. Take 20 almonds everyday.
5. Eat meals/ small snack every 3 hours.
6. Never stay hungry.
7. Eat proteins like a cup of dal, lobia, dried peas, rajma with every meal.
8. Take curds/ paneer regularly.
Try this for a month and you can report back with progress.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.