Im 20 years old and I have serious problem related to my weight. I gained 29 kg in last 6 months. My thyroid test came negative. Do I need to worry?

Im 20 years old and I have serious problem related to my ...
Hi firstly believe that you have the power to solve your problem. Right now your bmi is 32.8 which comes in obese category. And definitely you need to worry. But worry should lead to immediate action. Next point to note is that'weight' is not the problem. The problem is'habits' which lead to weight gain. Poor eating habits coupled with no exercise. So if you change your habits, then the weight wil change. Start doing 45 mins exercise daily. Cut down fried foods and junk food. Cut down oil, ghee, butter etc. Start taking more fruits and cucumber daily. Drink more water. Reduce portion size of meals. Take charge today else tomorrow it will become more difficult. Try it for 20 days and you will see improvement. For further advice you can take private consultations. Stay fit stay healthy health is wealth.