I have tonsils appear to be swollen on right side. It has white yellowish spots. And it appears to be small small balls and it has mucus in it. I have lot of mucus in throat and night it is more. My sleep is obstruct ed due to these. Mucus is thin and clear. I am allergic to dust.

I have tonsils appear to be swollen on right side. It has...
Gargling with warm salt water is an effective way to treat a sore throat. Salt can even help kill the bacteria or virus causing pharyngitis. 1. Mix three teaspoons of salt (preferably sea salt) in two cups of warm water. 2. Gargle with this solution. Do not swallow it. Spit the water out after gargling. 3. Do this several times daily for one to two days. Also take belladonna 30 - twice daily for next 3 days continue treatment.
Hello lybrate user you may follow some regular routines of getting all dietary measures as well as morning walk every day. Gargle with warm water with salt 2-3 times daily. Avoid cold drinks or fridged food. You may consult ent specialist if your problems are more serious.
Gurgle with clauve oil. Just 1-2 drops of clauve oil without adding any salt in water. Now for this chronic tonsilitis and dust allergy you need proper homeopathic treatment. You will b fully cured if you treat by homoeopathy. You can contact me.
Seems to be I suppuration has set in the tonsil of course belladonna help you but if symptoms are continuing and sleep obstruction is there.