Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi, I am male 22 years old, I am suffering from anal fissure since a month, I have used b complex and oflaxine tablets but it was not cured completely, from last 3 days bleeding is more, and pain after bowel movement was staying till afternoon, please suggest a good medicine. Response will be appreciated.

1 Doctor Answered
Anal fissure if not responding to conservative treatment needs surgery for permanent cure. Meanwhile you can apply nitroglycerine ointment for local application.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.