I have throat pain from about 2-3 days I have many tonics and medicine but there is no improvement what should I do now.

I have throat pain from about 2-3 days I have many tonics...
Please stop taking cold drinks and cold eatables for a while.start taking eladi vati 2 tab thrice a day.take koflet lozenges and koflet syrup 2 tsf thrice a day with luke warm water.good luck
Use sualin and listerine gargles. Tea gargles.
Gurgle with clauve oil but do not add salt. Treat by homeopathy you will b cure. If you want to get rid of it.
You maybe suffering from allergic rhinitis and pharyngitis. You need to avoid the cause of your allergies and also take anti allergy medications. Please consult for prescription. If you have an infection and have fever you will need to do a course of antibiotics. For now do warm saline gargle and steam inhalation 3 times a day.