40 years experience
Ask Free Question
1. Apply zytee/gelora gel 2-3 times
2. Take one capsule of becosule daily
3. Wash your mouth with hexidine mouth wash 2-3 times daily
4. Avoid acidic/spicy food, take soft food which is easier to chew. Take healthy balanced diet
5. Brushing with soft brush twice daily
6. Maintain good oral hygiene.
Mouth ulcers occur due to various reason, avoid spicy foods, it wl regress in a week.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.