obaesity, being common, now a days due to irregular life style,
it can be reduced, by opting-certain natural-norms in life.
*go for a brisk walk in d morning to restore blood circulation to nourish d whole body.
*tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism to burn fats cell.
Go for meditation to reduce your stress and to nourish cell& tissues to curb fats cells.
* go for cycling, jogging, swimming, skipping, gardening, playing badminton, dancing, regularly.
* opt staircase, instead of a lift in your office.
* tk, oats with green tea in d breakfast.
* tk, salad, fruits, sprouts in ample qty in lunch.
* consume salad, fruits whenever you feel hungry.
* avoid, nicotine, alcohol, junk food, cookies, burger, pizza, butter, ghee, cookies, sitting on computer late in d night.
# homoeo medicines which r administered gently, acts rapidly without any adverse effect, thereof.
@ phyto berryq -10 drops, thrice, with little water before each tk, care.
there could be many reasons for weight gain. When you gain weight then obviously several other problems arises. To lose weight we need to focus upon some basic food plan like cutting down on grains and sugar. This helps immediately. We should avoid processed food. The healthy weight loss diet should contain ample amount of vegetable with sufficient protein. Taking some dietary supplements which helps in weight loss as well.
Sample diet planbreakfast - russian salad with boiled eggs.
Lunch - cooked vegetable + 1 chapatti +salad +curd.
Dinner - paneer tikka with green chutney.
Snacks - dry fruits and nuts with green tea.
microfruit tablet -- daily after breakfast
cytofresh tablets-- daily after breakfast
lipolyzer tummy tablet daily--after lunch and dinner.
To maintain a low body fat and/or lower body fat:
1. Exercise at least 5 times per week
2. Eat whole/unprocessed foods at regular intervals, while being aware of physical hunger/fullness cues
3. Sleep 7-9 hours per night
4. Don’t engage in extreme diets
5. Stay consistent with your habits
6. Incorporate non-exercise physical activity
7. Ignore food advertising
You need a fat loss diet which comprises of whole grains like jowar, bajra, wheat, brown rice, pulses like moong, musoor, bengal gram, lots of vegetables, fruits, eggs, fish, chicken, paneer, healthy oil, nuts and seeds. You need to eat them in right proportion. Avoid eating sugar and sweets, refined foods like maida, noodles pasta, White rice and products, bread. Drink a lot of water.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.