I use to face some irritation in my vagina. I've been facing this from 2 month. For the first I'm facing this problem ,kind of burning sensation whenever I go toilet. One day I just went to bar drink 3 beers and ate chicken and drank very little water that since we were out the whole day when I returned home. I started feeling some burning irritation. Next day I traveled for 8 in bus. And there was low water consumption. The moment I went to toilet as I reached. I literally felt that my vagina is burning. It's been 2 months. And sometimes when I don't drink tonns of water. I start to burning vagina. Pls help.

Painful and burning urination is very common. The pain, burning, or stinging can indicate a number of medical conditions. 1.common sign of a urinary tract infection (UTI. 2.if you have kidney stones 3.inflammation in the vagina or in the region around the vaginal opening (called vulvovaginitis) can be painful when exposed to urine. Inflammation that results in burning or pain is usually caused by infection but sometimes by noninfectious conditions. 1.drink lots of water =One of the first things to do when you have a urinary tract infection is to drink plenty of water, because drinking water can help flush away the bacteria that's causing your infection, 2.Load Up on Vitamin C for a Healthy Urinary Tract. 3.When you have a UTI, caffeine, alcohol, spicy food, nicotine, carbonated drinks, and artificial sweeteners can irritate your bladder further. 4.Every time you empty your bladder — even if it’s just a small amount — you rid it of some of the bacteria causing the infection.