My wife age is 24, she safer from stomach pain when periods time to much she safer 3 or 4 days Please help me.

My wife age is 24, she safer from stomach pain when perio...
Hello, Here are some tips to help you get rid of your problem: It is good to avoid fried, sour and protein rich foods in the last week of the menstrual cycle. Eat fish as it contains omega-3 fatty acids, which helps in easing contractions during menstruation Avoid eating dairy products, meat and poultry Maintain healthy and nutritious diet and perform yoga to help you stay away from problems If you are suffering from anemia, you should take food rich in iron Avoid vegetables like potato, eggplant, yellow pumpkin and try to concentrate on consuming drumsticks, papaya, white pumpkin, snake guard, cucumber and bitter guard When you experience pain, you can help reduce the pain by giving the area hot treatment. Drinking plenty of water and herbal tea also helps reduce pain and problems faced during menstrual periods. You can also perform yoga and some cardiovascular exercises that will help you get rid of these cramps. Last but not the least; take as much rest as possible. This will help you keep your menstruation under control. Medication: Take Schwabe’s Mag. Phos. 6x/ 5 tablets to be dissolved in ½ cup of water after every 2 hrly. Till the pain lasts. Home remedies for menstrual pain: You can also take simply sesame seeds in water and drink it twice during menstruation Papaya is very helpful and treats lot of menstrual problems. Raw papaya helps women suffering from severe pain or less bleeding problem. Banana is very good fruit during menstruation and those who have excess pain in back and stomach can take banana leaf that should be cooked in little oil and consume it mixed with curd.