Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dear sir, We are married couple and we have baby boy of years. Now we are interested for next baby at least next 2 years so please tell us which one are the best protection for protected sex. Like condom , Unwanted 72 , or any other medicine or anything else.

1 Doctor Answered
Barrier contraception is the best one. Since it not only prevent pregnancy but also sexually transmitted diseases.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.