Hi ,day by day my nature & feelings are being changed .I always feel nervousness little afraid although I am brave but I don't k ow what's happening to me I got affected by a simple things also and I need a good time to become normal that's cause hamper to my studies .I feel very restless I CNT sit nor walk its very unusual feeling difficult to describes. And ya my heart it have also some affects I can't describe it ya sometime its beat fast and some other affects also But how can I describes my self its very difficult to write .In simple I always feel very nervous and due to this I can't gain weight at the age of 21 my wt is just 41. Ht 5: 5. Hope that you understand my problems. And ya whenever I feel this type of feeling I can't eat not a single piece of anything except liquid .my friends told me you thinks too much that's y this things are happening ya true I think too much but I can't control my mind .and thinking too much give me little peace I know its not peace but I feel good please suggest me doctors what I will do hope that you will understand what I'm telling to say .

Hi  ,day by day my nature & feelings are being changed .I...
Dear lybrate user, I think you feel chocked. There are lot many things going on in your mind but you are unable to express it. You might be scared and probably feeling shameful about something in life. You might be angry with someone or something. You need to express your feelings which will relieve your anxiety and stress. Once you are relieved of your troublesome thoughts and feelings, you will start feeling lighter. You will start taking interest in life and may have more appetite and eventually put on more weight. If there are any problems at home, try to discuss with concerned people and try to resolve them. You may talk to your school or college counsellor. The counsellor will help you. Take care.