10 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hi, male-pattern hair loss, also known as androgenic alopecia. Men typically present with hairline recession at the temples and vertex balding.
So they can try homoeopathic medication that is based on constitution and work wonders.
1. Take acid phos. 200, 5 drops, morning empty stomach, once in week.
2. Wiesbaden 200, 5 drops, daily morning empty stomach.
3. Natrum mur 6x, 4-4 tabs once a day.
4. Apply arnica hair growth oil (b &t) on your hair and scalp, thrice in a week.
5. Wash hair with arnica montana herbal shampoo (sbl)
6. Drink minimum 10 glasses of water per day.
7. Take 10 ml amla juice mixed with half cup of water, at daily night.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.