Sir my age is 34 and since from 10 months I have high bp more than normal and now I quit smoking since from 4 months and started walking up to 6 km since 8 month but still I am taking bp tablet amlokind at and its normal when I take tablets , if I left the tablet it will be high only . . Sir give me any suggestions to be normal bp with out taking tablet .

Sir my age is 34 and since from 10 months I have high bp ...
Dear lybrate-user, blood pressure is one of the conditions that predispose you to heart attack or stroke. The other modifiable condition is smoking which you could quit. Healthy habit of walking you have started. Why don't you continue all - no smoking, walking, bp tablets to keep bp normal - forever to protect your heart and brain? if amlokind gives any unwanted effect, please discuss with your doctor. He will adjust the dose or change the tablets. Stopping smoking and walking are just bp treatment. Happy to know that your bp is normal with just one amlokind. Take care.