Hello. My father had a full body checkup and his cholesterol level is 236 whereas normal should be 200. Can you please tell me the measures he should take to lower it down? N what kind of precautions and remedy does he have to observe and take? Why does cholesterol level rise? I would be highly obliged if you can help me. I just want help him.

Hello. My father had a full body checkup and his choleste...
Hello cholesterol level 236 at the age of 50 is not abnormal. So don't worry. Of course if you put efforts to bring down to normal then is good. Tab ababa 2 tab after lunch and dinner.
Hi .. Looks like he is just a little away from normal ...it shall get better once he regularly does physical routines and follows diet restrictions Reduce foods like curd banana non- veg sprouts and refrigerated foods and drinks Instead try having good amounts of Amla barley oats buttermilk garlic and warm water always when drinking This should take care from his levels getting abnormal