My mother has no balance in periods it comes very last and some times periods does not come and she have a big stomach how can she reduce her stomach?

My mother has no balance in periods it comes very last an...
Hello, irregular menses and weight gain around belly (abdomen) is a common problem now a days and only ayurveda has a safe and holistic solution to that. Try these tips- a) avoid fast food and non-veg diet. B) wake up before 6: 30 and go to bed before 10. C) practice yoga and pranayam like pawan muktasana and kapalbhati. D) fix your diet timings and avoid packed diet e) use ashokaristha 2 tsp twice daily with water. F) tab obenyl 2 tab twice daily.
hi lybrate user, in order to help you regarding your mothers period problems let me know following things recent TSH, age, any history of fibroid, bleeding disorder,anemia. As age increases their is increase tendency of fat deposition. please ask her to start some exercise like sun salutations daily, brisk walk for 40min. Diet should be high protein, low carbs, no oily ,fatty and junk food.